Healthcare Benefits of Recyclable Sheets
Purlin's Laundry Free Linens simplify your facility operations while providing your residents with a hypoallergenic and comfortable sheets and pillowcases.
Allergen and Disease Transmission Control are Top Healthcare Industry Priorities
If traditional laundering methods do not maintain precise controls of the water and drying temperatures, as well as the injection of chemical disinfectants, then harmful bacteria and other pathogens will survive the washing process. Pürlin® protects your residents by providing your facility with hypoallergenic linens that are free of detergents, dyes and chemicals. Purlin linens are 100% recycled via an intensive heat process converting them into a liquid form in which it is impossible for bacteria and other pathogens to survive.
Ready to Use
Pürlin seamlessly integrates into the Healthcare Operation. Pürlin linens are delivered to you ready to use. After changing the bed linens they are collected and brought to a designated area in housekeeping where they will be picked up to be 100% recycled.
Pürlin is laundry-free, resulting in operational costs savings in labor, detergents & chemicals, electric, gas, equipment maintenance and inventory replacement. Best of all, Pürlin eliminates the substantial amount of water required to launder the linens.
Protect Your Residents
Pürlin's hypoallergenic, single-use linens provide the ultimate protection from germs and disease transmission.
The Pürlin linens are delivered to the healthcare facility, ready to use. After use, they are collected by the housekeeping staff, placed in a designated area within the Housekeeping Department, then picked up and taken to be 100% recycled.
"U.S. hospitals are water hogs, using an average of 570 gallons of water per staffed bed, per day ... with water and sewer rates rising between 5 and 10 percent ,wery year in many parts of the country, investments in hospital water efficiency programs can provide attractive returns." Jennifer Silvis, Healthcare Design Magazine
Pürlin® Healthcare Benefits
- REDUCES PATIENT AND STAFF RISK OF EXPOSURE & POTENTIAL CROSS CONTAMINATION
- SAFE pH LEVELS
- FREE OF DETERGENTS, BLEACHES & SANITIZING CHEMICALS
- 100% RECYCLED @ 500ºF
- REDUCES LINEN REPLACEMENT COSTS WHEN COMPARED TO COTTON
- REDUCES THE LAUNDRY LABOR OPERATION COSTS & THE BURDEN ON HOUSEKEEPING STAFF
- NO DRYING, IRONING OR FOLDING REQUIRED
- REDUCES LAUNDRY OPERATIONS UTILITY & MAINTENANCE COSTS
- POSITIVE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- SAVES WATER AND ELIMINATES THE CREATION OF WASTE WATER
- POSITIVE IMPACT ON ENVIRONMENTAL/ WATER SAVINGS PROGRAMS
- NO MICROFIBERS RELEASED INTO THE AQUIFER